Featured Post

WELCOME TO RUSSELL ARBEN FOX'S HOME PAGE

If you're a student looking for syllabi, click the "Academic Home Page" link on your right, and start there.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

What I Said About Citizens United in About 13 Minutes...

Here's a recording of my comments at the aforementioned community forum on Citizens United. (Many thanks to my fellow DSAer Stuart Elliot, who has the whole forum up on his blog.) I ended up touching kind of lightly on the matters I mentioned in that earlier post, and took a somewhat different approach in my criticisms (most of which I stand by, I think--though I think, in listening to it, I can spot at least one mistake). Feel free to listen if you can't get enough of me (but don't bother sticking around to listen to the repeat of my performance which got accidentally attached to this Youtube video; that would constitute stalking).

No comments: