Featured Post

WELCOME TO RUSSELL ARBEN FOX'S HOME PAGE

If you're a student looking for syllabi, click the "Academic Home Page" link on your right, and start there.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Summer Soundtrack Friday Morning Videos: "The Goonies 'R' Good Enough"

It's pretty much impossible to describe what a ridiculous, embarrassing, borderline offensive mess this monstrous video is, so I'll just let you watch all 13 minutes of it, and then I'll call it quits for this feature. Classes started this week, anyway; high time I got back to normal around here. But first, part 1:



And now, part 2 (yes, the music is essentially the same in both videos; I don't know what they meant to accomplish in doing that):



I read somewhere that Cyndi Lauper actually hates this song. Oh well.

1 comment:

Abe Fox said...

I actually can't believe I just watched that....