Featured Post

WELCOME TO RUSSELL ARBEN FOX'S HOME PAGE

If you're a student looking for syllabi, click the "Academic Home Page" link on your right, and start there.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Defend Billy Joel; Receive Your Punishment

I made the mistake of parading my admitted MOR colors on FB last night, speaking up for Mr. William Joel. My friend Dave Jenkins, a good man who tolerates the terminally unhip, sent me this as an object lesson:



Click at your own risk. Those teeth of his will bite.

2 comments:

Doug said...

Number nine, number nine, number nine...

Anonymous said...

I don't know how ashamed I should be that my only knowledge of Billy Joel was from Oliver & Co. and the obligatory playing of 'We Didn't Start the Fire' in my high school American history class...

That video gave me some hints at the answer to that question, however. :D