Featured Post

WELCOME TO RUSSELL ARBEN FOX'S HOME PAGE

If you're a student looking for syllabi, click the "Academic Home Page" link on your right, and start there.

Friday, December 03, 2010

Friday Morning Videos: "One Night In Bangkok"

A year ago, something colorful, crazy, and cheerful. This year, something moodier--as well as something to wish me well, as I leave early tomorrow morning on my first visit to Asia in over 20 years, for a conference in Hong Kong. Not quite the right location, of course, but I'd say the spirit of the song comes close enough, don't you think?

2 comments:

Jacob T. Levy said...

I've had it in heavy rotation on my iPod lately, and Munger blogged it last week! Seems to be time for a revival.

Russell Arben Fox said...

Mungowitz! Oh man, I haven't read that blog in ages. I should put it back on my blogroll.