Featured Post

WELCOME TO RUSSELL ARBEN FOX'S HOME PAGE

If you're a student looking for syllabi, click the "Academic Home Page" link on your right, and start there.

Monday, April 05, 2010

"Whan that Aprille, with hise shoures soote...."

Raced the rain clouds in to work this morning, but now they've broken apart, and I'm looking out of my third story windows across the Friends University campus, taking in the buds and pear tree blossoms waving in the wind, casting their shadows across the grass, and I'm feeling April all the way down to my toes. I feel like a hippie, that is.



Hard to think about teaching when I have a fence to fix, and a rototiller I need to borrow back from Paul; our garden isn't going to get ready by itself.

1 comment:

Marj said...

Thank Russ for the song; you would be pleased to know that Marjorie and I have belong to a Co-Op and are starting a branch of it here in the valley. Hope everything is going well.

Mike