Featured Post

WELCOME TO RUSSELL ARBEN FOX'S HOME PAGE

If you're a student looking for syllabi, click the "Academic Home Page" link on your right, and start there.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Morning Videos: "YMCA"

So last week I turned to Dead or Alive, presenting it as one of the greatest examples of true flaming goodness. My friend Scott, however, sent me to this website, which suggests that I'd really only just started to scratch the surface. And I guess have to agree. I mean, among other things, how could I have ignored the original?



The aforementioned website claims Olivia Newton-John's "Physical" wins the outrageousness contest hands-down. I can't vouch for that, though, because I ran from the room screaming in horror the last time I saw it.

4 comments:

justin said...

That one's pretty bad...but I'm a little disappointed.
You've completely forgotten about this video:
http://bit.ly/6v3TBg

Russell Arben Fox said...

Sorry Justin, but I'm contractually obligated not to Rick Roll anyone. I know, it seems like it should be all in good fun, but these days the RickRollerz have all gotten trademarked and gone corporate.

Abe Fox said...

I must admit that this was the very first time I've ever seen this video.

AND they don't even do the "Y-M-C-A" dance move......So when did it come into being and who is the (AWESOME) responsible party....that is what I want to know!?!!

justin said...

Oh man. I had no idea it had gone corporate.
It's a little stale anyways.
But that dancing guy with the short shorts...man he's happy about how he can dance.