Featured Post

WELCOME TO RUSSELL ARBEN FOX'S HOME PAGE

If you're a student looking for syllabi, click the "Academic Home Page" link on your right, and start there.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Family Time

I'm going to be gone for the next 10 days or so, fulfilling a long-planned and unbreakable (not that I want to break it!) family commitment. We'll be visiting with my family this time, not Melissa's, and specifically just my folks. We haven't spent any real amount of time with my parents--that is, without a couple of dozen other siblings and nieces and nephews running around--in quite a while; over a year and a half, I think. So when they gave us the chance to join them on their annual wintertime trip, we scrambled to clear the time in our schedules to do so. Hopefully we have everything covered (my classes, Megan's school work, etc.), but even if we don't and return to find ourselves buried, it'll be worth it. Where are we going? All in good time. I'll write a post about it when we're back--or maybe I'll blog something brief once we get there; I think we'll have computer access. Maybe. Anyway, expect more simplicity posts when I return: I'm still committed to reviewing Alperovitz's America Beyond Capitalism, and then there's that restaurant post that I've been meaning to write for about five months now. Plus something else will come up, I'm sure. Bye for now.

No comments: