Featured Post

WELCOME TO RUSSELL ARBEN FOX'S HOME PAGE

If you're a student looking for syllabi, click the "Academic Home Page" link on your right, and start there.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Simply Mad About Rotoscope Animation

A random find on YouTube, one too good not to share. Some blessed soul remembered the glory which was Disney's early 90s awakening from its long slumber, and its first forays into MTV-era pop hipness, and managed to put up videos to most of the songs from this cd (which I still own, of course).













The poster also put up the Michael Bolton and LL Cool J videos of songs from the album, but Bolton and I don't get along, and the platinum-blond wigs worn by Mr. J's back-up singers frighten me. Also, tragically, En Vogue never made a video for "Someday My Prince Will Come/One Song," which is, I think, the best track on the whole recording. Still, I'm very happy to have made this find today.

No comments: