Featured Post

WELCOME TO RUSSELL ARBEN FOX'S HOME PAGE

If you're a student looking for syllabi, click the "Academic Home Page" link on your right, and start there.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Morning Videos: "Mad About You"

Well, today is a Friday the 13th, an unlucky day for some, but a lucky day for my wife and I, since we were married on a Friday the 13th, and have made a habit of going out on a special celebratory date every time one rolls around (usually about twice a year). Plus, tomorrow is Valentine's Day, a day which we generally don't celebrate, because my wife thinks it's a lame holiday. You may disagree. To each their own, I guess. But in the meantime, in honor of today (and possibly tomorrow), I asked Melissa to name her favorite 80s pop love song. And here it is, for your listening and viewing pleasure. Not to knock her work with the Go-Go's, but this tune is when Belinda Carlisle really began to hit her stride.

(Oh, and apologies for those of you who get hit with an advertisement; YouTube is clamping down on embedding, so I had to look elsewhere for the video, and this is what I found.)

No comments: