Featured Post

WELCOME TO RUSSELL ARBEN FOX'S HOME PAGE

If you're a student looking for syllabi, click the "Academic Home Page" link on your right, and start there.

Friday, March 04, 2005

Comments Fixed

I've got it fixed; the comments should be working now. Or at least, they were when I tested them. Changes in Blogger messed up the hack that I'd installed to allow the comments function to operate smoothly in the first place; thankfully, this good gentleman has provided an update to the hack, and now all is well. I think you'll still end up jumping to a Blogger page when you post a comment, but you'll be able to click back, and you shouldn't have to sign in at all. So, comment away.

Oh wait, I guess you'll need something to comment about. Sorry; it's been a stressful few weeks around here. But blogging should resume shortly. Thanks to everyone who has continued to check in.

No comments: