Featured Post

WELCOME TO RUSSELL ARBEN FOX'S HOME PAGE

If you're a student looking for syllabi, click the "Academic Home Page" link on your right, and start there.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Morning Videos: "Who's Johnny?"

What can you say about El DeBarge? Not as much a Prince wanna-be as last week's video entry, but one with a little bit of Latino flavor thrown in, plus a much goofier and innocently 80s sense of humor. Have him record a song about a sneaky robot and dance around for a while with Ally Sheedy, and you've got video gold.



I've never seen this movie, by the way. I hear it's totally awesome.

2 comments:

azcavalier said...

I have seen it. It was/is totally awesome. Of course, I thought that Ally Sheedy was hot.

Russell Arben Fox said...

That's good enough for me, Neal! On to the Netflix list it goes.