Featured Post

WELCOME TO RUSSELL ARBEN FOX'S HOME PAGE

If you're a student looking for syllabi, click the "Academic Home Page" link on your right, and start there.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Morning Videos: "Too Late for Goodbyes"

Another week of no posts. Sorry; just about everyone except me has been ill around the house, and plus I've had some budgeting headaches to straighten out here at work. Not very good excuses, I suppose, but they're what I've got.

As for today...well, I could continue with the forty-something-stars-trying-to-make-it-in-the-video-age-thing, but maybe a month of that is enough. Hmmm...well, I just did a Beatle's video (that is, a video featuring a former Beatle) from the 80s, so how about a son-of-a-Beatle too? That sounds good. Take it away, Julian Lennon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still creeps me out how much he sounds like his dad in that song. He seemed destined for pop greatness when that came out, but never seemed to gain traction.

Russell Arben Fox said...

I wonder if anyone has ever imagined a Beatles: Next Generation band? Julian Lennon and Dhani Harrison (who also looks and sounds so much like his father its weird), plus whoever else wants to bang on the drums.