Featured Post

WELCOME TO RUSSELL ARBEN FOX'S HOME PAGE

If you're a student looking for syllabi, click the "Academic Home Page" link on your right, and start there.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Morning Videos: "Breakout"

Well, it's finals week here at Friends University, and all my students are, of course, looking forward to their Christmas break. So let's honor that, shall we, with a little joyous, busting-out music, courtesy of Swing Out Sister. The fact that it's cold and gray outside, and this video is filled with color, only makes it that much more appropriate.

(And yeah, I missed a week. Sorry.)

3 comments:

Rob Perkins said...

Nothing invokes memories of Fall '87 Freshman Year quite like this song.

Russell Arben Fox said...

I'll have to do a couple of segments on the tunes I remember best from our freshman year sometime, Rob, though I wonder if that wouldn't honestly result in me just putting up a bunch of videos by Dead or Alive, Depeche Mode, and Huey Lewis and the News.

Camassia said...

I got a haircut like that woman's after this video. Not so much out of slavish imitation as thinking, hey, after all those years when big hair was in, here's a style my hair will actually do!